Steel Tank & Pressure Vessel Capabilities
TIGG Corporation's steel tank and pressure vessel manufacturing facility in Heber Springs, AR. consists of nearly 155,000 square feet of shop and warehouse space situated on 40 acres of property.With a 30 ft. underhook height at the centrally-located facility, TIGG is capable of fabricating larger tanks up to 14 ft in diameter. We have upgraded our state-of-the-art cutting, forming, fitting, welding, testing, blasting and finishing equipment. Our equipment, combined with our team of highly skilled and dedicated welders, painters and assemblers assures that our customers receive high quality products every time.
We manufacture steel tanks and pressure vessels of all sizes in carbon steel and stainless steel. Additionally, with our new vessel prep booth and paint spray booth, we can apply a variety of linings and finish coatings to the larger tanks. Some of the linings and coatings include: high solids epoxy, vinyl esters and our own RX liner- consisting of 200 mil polyethylene that bonds to the carbon steel shell for superior corrosion and abrasion resistance.
TIGG Corporation is a fully certified ASME Code shop and holds both an ASME U and National Board R stamp. TIGG's tanks and pressure vessels are proudly made in the United States.
See How Our TIGG Tanks Are Made
*Click icons to view certifications.
Steel Tank - Pressure Vessel Manufacturing Equipment
Major Fabricating and Paint/Blast Equipment:
- 15 ton bridge crane with 30 ft underhook height
- 10 ton bridge crane with 30 ft underhook height
- 2 x 7.5 ton crane
- ESAB Sabre SXE CNC Cutting Machine 12’ x 32’ w/plasma
- Down draft cutting table
- Torit-Donaldson Dust collector
- Lincoln Electric Power Wave AC/DC 1000 Submerged Arc welder
- Preston-Easton MA-1212 HD Manipulator
- Faccin 3 roll Double Pinch Plate Roll DP3 2628 capable of rolling up to .75” thick plate
- Six Miller-matic welders 360-70 series
- Preston-Easton Welding Positioners
- Piranha Iron Worker P50
- 2-Miller Spectrum 2050 plasma cutters
- 4 ton vacuum plate lifter
- 125 HP Atlas Copco Compressor
- Hem Saw Band Saw
- 10’x10’ Acorn Tables
- Blast Room with SpongeJet blasting/recycling technology
- Paint Room utilizing Binks & Devilbiss spray equipment
- 350 HP LeRoi air compressor
Steel Tank & Pressure Vessel Welding Capabilities:
- 300-1200 amp manual, Semi-auto and automatic processes
- SMAW: Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- FCAW: Flux Cored Arc Welding
- GMAW: Gas Metal Arc Welding
- GTAW: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- SAW: Submerged Arc Welding
To learn more about how our tank manufacturing capabilities can benefit your company, please call 1-800-925-0011 or click here to contact us.